L. Greg Cunningham, CEO, ACMA
Key Note: Case Management – U.S. History, Evolution and Outcomes
An overview of Case Management’s History, its changes over the years as well as a structured approach to creating a case management service and a reference point to outcomes that case management achieves.
Brief Summary of the Speaker:
- Graduate of Duke University with a Masters in Health Administration
- Former Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton’s Assistant for Health and Human Services
- Former Vice President with Baptist Health System and Sisters of Mercy Healthcare System – with responsibilities including Admissions, Behavioral Health, Internal Medicine, Quality Improvement, Utilization Review, Case Management, Social Work
- Co-Founder of the National Institute for Case Management – an education and consulting company specializing in hospital case management
- Founder and CEO of the American Case Management Association – an organization with over 40 000 professionals using its membership and educational resources
- Founder and Managing Partner of ACUOCARE – a consulting company working with Healthcare Systems on the design and integration of Case Management, Transitions of Care and Population Health
Has consulted with over 200 Healthcare Systems most recently with case management standardization of a fifteen-hospital system and currently working with Stanford University Health System on the redesign of their Case Management and Transitions of Care systems.
A speaker in over 100 conferences on the topics of managed care, performance improvement, case management and transitions of care.